[Fredslist] Full Time Administrative Assistant and Coordinator

Jay Brenner jay at brennerphoto.com
Tue Dec 9 12:52:49 EST 2014

Hi Gotham,
There is  a great oppurtunity for employment  in Huntington L.I.
Please resond if you or someone you know is interested in a great Place to
work!

Full Time Administrative Assistant and Coordinator
Boutique communications and marketing firm in the Huntington, Long Island area is seeking a positive, highly motivated, detail oriented college graduate with up to three years experience in advertising and marketing or a related field, to join our seasoned team of creative professionals. Here is a list of duties: Initiate, schedule and route jobs from meetings, emails and phone calls to the team. Impeccable proofreading and quality control. Account coordination with client contact in person, by phone and email. Record and track Filemaker schedules. Vendor and media contact. Liaison between account team and billing.  Will order office supplies, file and perform other typical admin duties. Must live within easy driving distance of the Huntington area.

Expert knowledge of the entire Microsoft Office Suite, professional proofreading, writing and communication skills required. Experience with Filemaker and database programs a plus and we will train. College degree.

Patty Berwald
Owner and Creative Director
o 631.754.5646    c 631.662-4963

www.berwaldcreative.com