[Fredslist] Gotham Green Awards are Amazing!!!

Gail Koelln gkoelln at gkgrantwriting.com
Mon Dec 8 09:30:27 EST 2014

I attended the Gotham Green Awards luncheon last Thursday and was amazed at how "my baby" has grown!  :)

If you don't already know, Fred and I initiated the awards a few years ago when I was Co-Chair of Gotham Green.

I was a proud mama as I listened to one green business honoree after another talk about the inspiring work they are doing - from farming on rooftops in Queens and Brooklyn to turning food waste into a safe substance to replace polluting fertilizers to heating homes and businesses with biofuel made from left over cooking oil and so much more. Just listening to the creativity and feeling the energy gave me so much hope for the future of humanity.

Next year don't miss this wonderful event! You'll be glad you came.

Gail

Gail Koelln
President
GK Grant Writing