[Fredslist] Ski Vermont, Farmhouse in classic village near Okemo available

Stephen Michel stevem671 at aol.com
Mon Dec 1 22:25:02 EST 2014

 My seasonal rental had to back out of his lease. My house is available to rent for the season, half, quarter or weekend. Obviously rates are less the longer you stay. The house has three bedrooms and two baths. With the pull out couch in the living room, the house can comfortably sleep 8.

The house is a small farmhouse, built in 1877. It has been updated, with a garage added on. It is located in the small village of Belmont. 6 miles from Okemo Ski Resort.

You can Google it. The address is 198 Maple Hill Road, Belmont, Vermont.

Drop me a line if interested and I can send you some pictures of the interior. Or if you are going to the holiday party tomorrow, grab me and lets talk.

Thanks

Stephen Michel
671 President Street
Brooklyn, NY 11215