[Fredslist] Fwd: Part time opportunity until June.

Beth Silver bsilver at doubetllc.com
Mon Dec 1 07:18:54 EST 2014

If you know any students or those looking for something. Email pta at pa198m.org<mailto:pta at pa198m.org>.

The PS198 PTA is looking for someone to oversee our growing after-school program. This role will include the following responsibilities:

•     Help develop enrichment activities.
•     Run a Homework Assistance period.
•     Collect all required confidential agreements and release forms for participation.
• Assist in collecting all data and conducting surveys for periodic program evaluations with support from program committee members.
• Establish and maintain communication with regular day and after school staff, principal and director, community agencies/partners and families regarding all aspects of student involvement in the program.
• Responsible to insure the safety and security of students, staff, and school property during the after school program.
• Responsible for dealing with discipline issues when the principal is no longer at the school and following up with the principal.
• Coordinator works 3hrs/day, M-F from 2-5p.m.<x-apple-data-detectors://7>

We would like someone who can commit to the rest of the school year.
Beth
Sent from my iPhone