[Fredslist] recommendation for window coverings

DLS Design info at dlsdesign.com
Thu Aug 28 14:51:09 EDT 2014

Gothamites,

Thanks to all who recommended movers and other vendors for my upcoming move. One last dip into the Fredslist well: I'm interested in getting new window coverings for the office. The suite has large, old fashioned windows. I could see going with venetian blinds, which I've done in most of my spaces, or possibly something else. I'm looking for a company that will measure, supply the goods, and install. They might have to remove the old blinds as well.

Let me know, and thanks.

David
David Schiffer

DLS Design
232 Madison Avenue, Suite 800

Web Design | Branding & Marketing | Search Optimization | Web Hosting | Social Media

info at dlsdesign.com
www.dlsdesign.com