[Fredslist] Telescope expert or enthusiast?

Vik at phoneblogger.net Vik at phoneblogger.net
Wed Aug 27 16:01:54 EDT 2014

We have a telescope in the corner facing our balcony. I'm not even sure we put it together correctly. And we have no idea how to use it or swap the eye pieces.

I believe Sept 9th is a full moon & it'd be thrilling to my wife (of 3 yrs next week) to use the telescope (a gift from my father-in-law last year).

Would you be willing to come over, even during the day, to give me/us a tutorial (preferably before the 10th)? Hope I can return the favor somehow.

We live at 120th & Fifth in Manhattan.

~ Vik @ phoneBlogger.net
516.642.4100