[Fredslist] Shout out to Shelley Simpson and JuicePlus!!

Cathy DeClemente cathy at rmgbookkeeping.com
Wed Aug 20 16:27:07 EDT 2014

A couple of weeks ago I was struggling with a lack of energy.  My body
doesn't hold nutrients in as well as most people.  Therefore, if I am not
careful, my energy levels plummet.

I spoke to Shelley about my concerns and I ended up ordering JuicePlus
capsules.  i started to attend the gym three times per week.  Within two
weeks of doing both of these things, I noticed a *significant* increase in
my energy.

In addition to JuicePlus giving me the boost that I needed, Shelley has
been amazing.  She is not just a "salesperson".  She frequently checks in
with me to make sure that I am getting the most out of JuicePlus.

If you are having "low" energy, I highly recommend giving JuicePlus a
chance.

Have a great day!

*Cathy*

Cathy DeClemente
Director of Operations

*The RMG Group, Inc.*

*Bookkeeping & Allied Services*463 Lexington Avenue, 3rd floor
New York, NY 10017
tel: 212-256-0666 ext 708
email: cathy at RMGbookkeeping.com
website: www.RMGbookkeeping.com <http://www.rmgbookkeeping.com/>