[Fredslist] NEED VERY COMPETENT HELP AT HOME CLEANING OR CARING FOR THE ELDERLY??

Anne Bonfiglio abonfiglio at fredslist.com
Tue Aug 19 19:51:42 EDT 2014

GREETINGS

The Home Health Aide that used to work for my dad that passed away is
available some days during the week.

She can work with your schedule  doing whatever you need done. She is
FABULOUS!!
You will never find a better worker.

She helps me occasionally to clear out my closets and do cleaning.

She was great taking care of dad too, cooking, and doing everything needed
for persons of advanced age.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN CONTACTING KATHY.

Thank you.
Regards,
Anne bonfiglio
Exec. Dir/Partnership for Student Advancement