[Fredslist] It's not tomorrow..............

vincent derogatis vincentderogatis at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 20:39:57 EDT 2014

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

If you, thought that tomorrow is Thursday, August 21st, You are very, very
wrong, tomorrow is only
Wednesday, August 20th and for that reason and that reason only you should
attend our breakfast
meeting. This meeting was just made for you, to unclutter your mind, your
work place, your life.
So if you are stuck in traffic, or late, or just would like to share a cup
of joe with us and maybe break
some bread, stop by, we set aside our non-compete rule. so that everyone is
welcome, all you need
to due is call or e-mail me that you are coming and pay on line or at the
door. Our meeting are held at
the Skyline Diner, 271-27 Union Turnpike, New Hyde Park that is exit 25
south on the
Northern State Parkway or exit 33 south on the Long Island Expressway.
The tariff for this segment, first in a series of Breakfast and Learn is
$25.00.

Vincent M. DeRogatis, GC
1-631-707-0358