[Fredslist] Family Comes First

Victoria Roberts Drogin victoria.roberts.drogin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 17:40:15 EDT 2014

Hi Gotham,

I must echo Vincent's excitement about this season of Family Comes First. It
is a wonderful television show about families facing - and surmounting -
profound challenges!

The resources of community organizations and professionals who have joined
the show to support these families (many of them Gotham members over the
years), provide valuable guidance to others in similar situations. Thank you
all for a wonderful season!

Thank you, Vincent, for involving me in the most inspirational project I've
ever been invited to join.  It has been a privilege.

With love and gratitude,

Victoria

Victoria Roberts Drogin, Esq.

Mercy College School of Business

Executive Director

Women's Leadership Institute

Professor of Organizational Leadership

Tel.  917.418.2299

Email.  <mailto:Victoria.Roberts.Drogin at gmail.com>
Victoria.Roberts.Drogin at gmail.com

Professional, Executive and Life Coaching and Leadership Development