[Fredslist] Thank you for this wonderful day and night

Sersaray Basarir sersaray at outlook.com
Mon Aug 18 21:28:07 EDT 2014

It was a wonderful day. I met so many wonderful people. Thank you so much for making me feel home. This is not the country i was born or grew up, English is not my native language, and have been in US only for 8 years, but after moved from Turkey,  always loved being here. Now, being part of GOTHAM makes me feel even happier. I can tell that i am glad i made the choice moving in this country and joining Gotham. You are really like a family to me. Even though i have only known Gotham since last November, you made me feel so accepted and welcomed that it feels like im with you for years.
I can't say enough. I loved every minute of today's golf outing at cold spring golf club, and i would love to be there next year as well as a better player.

My team was great. We had so much fun playing together for 4 hours straight. Then the massages, swimming at the pool, amazing cocktail party, and the food... 5 star entertainment and hospitality! The staff was great too, all of them, very helpful, kind and friendly.

Wondeful organization! Thank you Norman Spizz and everyone else helped to get this event together!

Sersaray Secil Basarir
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Keller Williams NYC
425 Park Avenue, 6th Floor,