[Fredslist] There is goodness in the world or at least in Alaska!

Stoll, Gerald "Yank" Gerald.Stoll at hubinternational.com
Sun Aug 17 11:59:05 EDT 2014

I had a very similar experience in Alaska. My wife and I rented bikes to ride around and look for moose (yes, you read that right) well long story short we got really lost and had no idea where we where (cell phone service is kind of sparse there). We rode around lost for a bit until we found a native Alaskan who not only gave us directions but then proceeded to clear out her mini-van and even pull out the seats to make room for our bikes and then offered to drive us back to civilization (or as much of civilization as you will get in Alaska)! Alaska is truly a unique state, naturally gorgeous and with the nicest people as residents to top it off.

Gideon, if you haven't left yet, feel free to give me a call to discuss itinerary ideas.

Gerald Stoll

HUB International
1065 Avenue of the Americas
AKA 5 Bryant Park