[Fredslist] Job oppty

ruth at 1010optics.com ruth at 1010optics.com
Fri Aug 15 12:35:20 EDT 2014

Technical Account Manager

Stemp Systems Group, an outsourced IT management company, is seeking to hire a technical account manager to support our diverse and growing client base in the tri-state area. This is a full-time job with benefits.  Seejob posting for a detailed description of the Account Manager roles and responsibilities which include account management, sales, and technical project management.

We are located in Long Island City one subway stop outside Manhattan on the E and M Train. Walking distance from the F, G, and 7 trains.

Learn more about Stemp systems on our website, blog, or Facebook company pages.

Apply online atjobs.stempsystems.com.

Morris W. Stemp, CPA, MBA, CPHIMS
Chief Executive Officer
T: 718-989-5491 ▪ C: 917-748-7388