[Fredslist] Jeffrey Kamberg--New Position at Pace University as Director of Employer Relations-Start Date Sept 2nd

jnkruns at aol.com jnkruns at aol.com
Thu Aug 14 10:01:02 EDT 2014

Good afternoon Gotham.

I just wanted to let you let you know that I have just resigned as District Recruiter at Robert Half. I have been with RH since December of 1993 and have had a wonderful career with this amazing Staffing Firm.  My new role will be Director of Employer Relations at Pace University.  In this position I will oversee employer development and relationship management, on campus recruitment strategy, and manage the placements of students in internships and post graduate jobs.

Pace is located in downtown Manhattan and Westchester.  The types of studetns I will be placing will be in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Marketing, Information Systems, Education, Poltical Science, and Liberal Arts.  As you know, college students and graduate students are our future.  Pace University is always looking for Employers to offer students internships or entry level placements.  I will be able to refer students to all type of organizations at no cost or placement fee.  Paid internships and salaries are paid directly by employers.  I will also oversee on-campus recruiting events that will include mock interview, job fairs, and employer panals that are all at no cost to the Employer.  If you are interested in hearing about how I can help you now with finding entry level talent, feel free and contact me.

I am excited about this new change in my career and looking forward to the next chapter in my life.

Enjoy your day!!

Jeffrey kamberg
cell number (516) 770-5967
jnkruns at aol.com