[Fredslist] Free Funding Your Business Event 8/18

Adam Malitz amalitz at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 13:05:35 EDT 2014

FUNDING YOUR BUSINESS GROWTH CHOOSING YOUR PATH

There almost always comes a point in growing your business when you have to
decide between debt, equity, or another avenue for funding your business.
Today,
your options are many, but deciding what is best for your business requires
real
examination and advice. The Lower Manhattan Small Business Solutions Center
is partnering with Slow Money NYC, Edible Manhattan, Bernoulli Finance, and
VEDC to host a workshop on debt, equity, and crowdfunding options for your
business.

WE WILL HELP ANSWER QUESTIONS SUCH AS THE FOLLOWING:

• I'd like to raise equity for my business - how do I determine how much
equity to give away? And at what price?

• How do I determine the value of my business for investors?

• When is debt versus equity better?

• I'm not interested in traditional debt or equity - what are my options?

• I've been turned away from almost every lender and investor - what are my
options?

DATE Monday, August 18, 2014

TIME 6:30pm-8:30PM

LOCATION
NYC Business Solutions, Lower Manhattan Center
110 William Street, 4th Floor Conference Room
New York, NY 10038

*RSVP http://bit.ly/1qW8io0 <http://bit.ly/1qW8io0> or call: 212-618-8914
for more information*