[Fredslist] Thank you Fredd Fishman of Everything I.T. for... Everything!!

Jane Beddall jb at dovetailresolutions.com
Wed Aug 13 11:02:22 EDT 2014

Thank you Fredd Fishman of Everything I.T. for. Everything!!

Fredd has been the picture of professionalism, patience, and personalized
service in helping me with recent tech issues.

What I thought would be a tiny project grew and Fredd was willing and able
to handle everything that needed to be done:

hardware (advice and purchase); software (installation and tweaking); and
all around help with things that were impossibly hard

for me and easy for him.

AND, some very important tasks were handled remotely - with Fredd doing what
needed to be done on my two computers while he

was miles away!

Fredd is a valued member of Gotham New Haven and his contact info is below:

Warm regards,

Jane Beddall

Jane Beddall, M.A., J.D.

Dovetail Resolutions, LLC