[Fredslist] SAVE THE DATE!!!! DECEMBER 4. This is the third one.

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 22:31:15 EDT 2014

*SAVE THE DATE!!!!*
The Third GOtham Green Awards are coming!

*Applications are now being accepted for the GOtham Green awards to be held
on December 4.*

The GOtham Green Awards are intended to promote growth and excellence in
sustainable business practices, and recognize innovation in this area
through the presentation of awards to people, businesses and organizations
that promote and implement all aspects of sustainability: people, the
planet, and profits.

  Do you know a person, company, technology or product that is creating a
new possibility-  a breakthrough in technology we can all benefit from, an
innovative product that helps us be more sustainable in some way, a non
profit with a Green Mission deserving of recognition?

We want to publicly acknowledge and applaud those that are contributing to
a Greener, Healthier, Environment for us all.  Please put on your thinking
caps and start thinking who you know that should be acknowledged for their
contribution to better uses of our natural resources and all things
sustainable.

​There will be awards for Gotham and Non Gotham people.  Lots of
possibilities.

Details to follow.

If you have a company or whomever you would suggest, please email me and I
will hook them up.

*Finally, please plan to be there, it will be an EVENT you will want to
experience.*
​ ​

--
*Sherry Rivera*
LEED Green Associate

*Financing for Commercial Real Estate*
*UVC Technology*
*Supplier of Commercial & Industrial Building & Maintenance Materials*

*Indoor Air Quality, Energy Efficiency, Sustainability*

100 North Village Avenue Suite 21
Rockville Centre, NY 11570
516 458-5384 Mobile
516 594-1400 Office