[Fredslist] Temporary room/apartment needed in Manhattan

Liz Saldana LSaldana at Halstead.com
Sat Aug 9 11:47:01 EDT 2014

Hi Gotham,

Thank you to those who have already replied.  I appreciate the offers.  I'm resending this to ask again if anyone knows of a room in Manhattan a friend/client can rent for a few months.

Janet has been bought out of her rental apartment and needs a temporary place to rent in Manhattan while she looks for an apartment to buy.  Circumstances with the deal of her buy-out prevent her from moving directly from her rental to her new home, so she's looking for an inexpensive room or small furnished apartment to rent until she closes on a new home.  She is already searching on short-term rental/roommate websites and is also reaching out to friends and family.  I thought I would reach out to Gotham to see if anyone knew of an available room or small apartment.

While I'm helping her buy a new permanent home professionally, my request for leads on a temporary home is personal.

Please contact me with any leads and I'll pass them along.

Thank you!

Liz

[E8S_l]

A referral is the greatest compliment of all!

[cid:image001.gif at 01C74E8C.D1224320]

Liz Saldaña
Certified Negotiation Expert
Lic. R.E. Salesperson / REBNY Member
Halstead Property, LLC
770 Lexington Ave. New York, NY 10065
Lic. R.E. Salesperson
Office: 212 381-4260
Cell: 917 697-3005
Fax: 646 775-4279
[cne_logo_cmyk 2]
Website: www.Halstead.com
Watch my Agent Profile Video<http://www.halstead.com/properTV.aspx?video=788A43A32F>

[cid:image005.png at 01CFB082.1AE731F0]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/lizsaldana> [cid:image006.png at 01CFB082.1AE731F0] <https://twitter.com/LizSaldanaNYC>  [cid:image008.png at 01CFB084.06C4DBD0] <https://plus.google.com/+LizSaldana/posts>  [agentfolio] <https://lizsaldana.agentfolio.com/lizsaldana/client/new>  [cid:image011.png at 01CFB084.06C4DBD0] <http://www.zillow.com/myzillow/Profile.htm>

[Greenisbetter]

This e mail is for the named addressees only and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform me and delete it from your files. If you do not wish to receive commercial emails from me in the future and like to "Opt-Out" please forward this email to optout at halstead.com with subject "remove me from your list." All information is from sources deemed reliable but is subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. No representation is made as to accuracy of any description. All measurements and square footage are approximate and all information should be confirmed by customer. All rights to content, photographs and graphics reserved to Broker. Broker is not authorized to bind parties. Real estate contracts are only established by duly executed agreement between the parties.