[Fredslist] Seeking a loan officer

Janet-Orozco-Feller janetsp309 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 7 20:50:04 EDT 2014

Hello Gotham,

My firm, a residential mortgage bank, is looking for an experienced loan
officer.  Because we are a mortgage bank, a good candidate will either
already have a mortgage loan originator license or have experience in a
Federally chartered or State chartered bank and be willing to sit for the
courses and pass the license exams.

This is a commission based job with unlimited earnings potential.
Commission rates based on your experience and what you bring to the table.
The perfect candidate would be someone who can generate their own business.
But this job also comes with a steady in-flow of leads provided by
management.

Franklin First Financial is a very solid company.  We've been in business
for 24 years and our headquarters is in Melville.  We carry a very complete
line of mortgage products.  We're direct to Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and FHA.
We even participate in the Ginnie Mae pool.  This enables us to serve a very
wide variety of borrowers with diverse credit portfolios and income
brackets.  Our underwriting is in Melville and our processes are very
streamlined.  We close most of our loans in under 30 days.

If anyone is interested or knows someone who may be interested in this
position, please forward your/their resume directly to me.  I look forward
to your responses.

All the best,

Janet Orozco Feller

Group Chair, Gotham Queens