[Fredslist] Summer of Giving Total

Vincent Russo vincent at vjrussolaw.com
Thu Aug 7 10:40:14 EDT 2014

Greetings

As a follow up to Fred's email -

Based on my math - if there are 700 members in Gotham -

$25,000 divided by 700 equals $35.71 per member

(Fred can correct me on the number of members)

I would hope that each member could contribute at least that amount.

Just a thought.

Have a GREAT DAY!
Vincent

Vincent J. Russo, JD, LL.M, CELA*
Vincent J. Russo & Associates, P.C.
1600 Stewart Avenue, Suite 300
Westbury, New York 11590
Offices: Westbury, Islandia, Lido Beach, Manhattan
(516) 683-1717 x2131 tel
(516) 683-9393 fax
vincent at vjrussolaw.com
www.vjrussolaw.com

VJR BLOG: http://www.vjrussolaw.com/blog/
 Please consider the environment before printing this email

* Certified Elder Law Attorney by The National Elder Law Foundation which is not affiliated with any governmental authority. Certification is not a requirement for the practice of law in the State of New York and does not necessarily indicate greater competence than other attorneys experienced in this field of law.

This electronic message transmission contains information from the law firm of VINCENT J. RUSSO & ASSOCIATES, P.C. which may be confidential or privileged.  The information is intended to be for e the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.  If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify us by telephone (516) 683-1717 or be electronic mail at vjrusso at vjrussolaw.com immediately.