[Fredslist] Law Firm Internship Candidate

Daniel Hochler daniel_hochler at fhfg.com
Wed Aug 6 17:17:44 EDT 2014

Good evening Gothamites,

It is my pleasure to introduce you to Colleen Parker.  Colleen is
going into her second year at UCLA Law School. She is motivated, hard
working, and a wonderful young woman. I highly recommend her to any
firm looking for an intern with the aforementioned qualities.

She is looking for an internship for next summer. Specifically, she is
looking for an opportunity in an IP, copyright, trademark,
international business sectors. Colleen will satisfy the NY regulation
requirements. She plans on eventually moving and practicing in NY.

She would be a valuable addition to your practice. Please find her
resumé attached to this E-Mail.

Have a great evening,

Dan Hochler

This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or communication of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you.