[Fredslist] Come join us for Gotham Westchester Happy Hour on 8/13 - 6-8PM

Phyllis Harbinger phyllis at dcistudio.com
Wed Aug 6 13:54:10 EDT 2014

Come one and all - to our yearly event. We waive the non-compete and hope
many  of you will venture to Westchester for what has been over the past
seven years, a very well-attended and wonderful networking opportunity.

This year we have a change of venue!  We will be hosted by one of our own,
Gotham Westchester member Perry DiNapoli, at his family's restaurant  - The
Old Stone Mill Inn in Tuckahoe.  Please see the link below for details so
you can plan your trip!

www.the <http://www.theoldestonemill.com/> oldestonemill.com/

We will have Happy Hour Pricing @ the Bar for Beer and  also for house wine.
In addition, Perry has extended a 15% discount on any Appetizers ordered at
the Bar.

For those of you who wish to continue networking, there will be a 15%
discount for dinner for anyone who wants to stay.

If weather permits you can continue the party out to the Patio for dinner
service.

Please RSVP to me at the email address below so we can confirm a head count.
There is no fee for this event and guests are most welcome but we really
need to plan as there is a limit to how many we can host at the bar!

phyllis at dcistudio.com <mailto:phyllis at dcistudio.com>

Hope to see you next week.

Warm Regards,