[Fredslist] Gotham Open House - Thursday 8/14 at 12:30 (Ride the Circuit!)

Richard Klein rdk at millerconsulting.net
Tue Aug 5 14:56:16 EDT 2014

Gotham Open House's next luncheon will take place at the Friar's Club on Thursday August 14th from 12:30 - 2 pm, and we invite you to ride the circuit and join us.

By waiving Gotham's non-compete rule, Open House has allowed us to open our doors to those who were otherwise 'conflicted out' of other Gotham groups.  For some, it's an opportunity to join our 'tribe' while waiting for a spot to open up in one of the other groups; for others, it has fast become their Gotham 'home'.

In addition to encouraging existing Gothamites to 'ride the circuit' and visit us, we also welcome you to bring new guests and friends to attend our meetings as a way to experience our unique brand of 'tribal networking'.

https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/Open-House/guest to register.

Group Coordinators, this is an excellent way to meet potential new members for your groups!

Best Regards,

Rich Klein
The Miller Consulting Group, Inc.
777 Passaic Ave. Suite 280
Clifton, NJ 07012
Office: 212.843.8888 ext. 101
Direct Dial: 646.213.3732
Fax: 212.888.8438
RDK at MillerConsulting.net<mailto:RDK at MillerConsulting.net>