[Fredslist] Being Nice

BFendelman at aol.com BFendelman at aol.com
Mon Aug 4 12:46:17 EDT 2014

Such an easy thing to do.
I recently was in a retail store and bought a number of  items.  Too many
to carry by hand so I placed all of the items into a bag I  was carrying.  At
check out I emptied the bag and paid for each of the  items.  In returning
home I discovered one that I had not included at check  out.  I returned to
the store several days later and informed the manager  of my omission and
volunteered to pay for that item.  He was amazed at the  honesty and so
impressed that he offered to give me a credit and no pay for the  item.  I thanked
him but did make the payment.  I made a friend for  life.  So easy to do.
Burt

Burton M  Fendelman, Esq.
Consultant for Art and Antiques
60 Gramercy Park North -  Suite 6 A