[Fredslist] High Line Tour

Mitchell Tublin mitchtublin at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 3 21:40:42 EDT 2014

Gotham,
The day began with serious rain all the way into NYC

driving from CT.  Are we glad we went on the High Line
tour given by expert architect and tour guide Josh Zinder
and arranged by Shelley Simpson.
The tour was fun and informative.  After the tour we walked back on the
same route and looked over everything we saw from a new
viewpoint as now we were walking in the other direction. Oh and the
Melt Ice Cream sandwich was fantastic!
If you have not taken the tour of the High Line you are missing out!
Thank you Josh and Shel!

Mitch Tublin - not the Gotham Web Master

Agent of Change, Leadership Expert, and
Professional Speaker

www.linkedin.com/in/mitchtublin