[Fredslist] don't fear the cloud

Joshua Zinder jzinder at joshuazinder.com
Wed Apr 30 15:30:22 EDT 2014

Gotham,
Do you fear the cloud?  No not the water saturated ones that are dousing us today but rather....the future!!! The digital cloud.  Your dependable laptop, desktop ,or server will keep your data safe, it is protected, it is in your office where you can see it, so therefore it is safe....Until it isn't.  Computers crash no matter how stylish they are,  buildings leak....stuff happens.  If you fear the cloud or if you don't and just want to learn about it, please come to Gotham Princeton's next Lunch!
Our guest speaker will be Gotham Member Dana Molina of Suretech she will be speaking about Taking your business to the cloud:  Security, Risks and Opportunities  Now, Into the Future, and Beyond.

Please join me Friday, May 16  for our next Gotham Princeton networking lunch! . The lunch will be at Eno Terra a certified green restaurant.
Friday, May 16 12:30-2:00
Eno Terra
4484 Rt. 27
Kingston, NJ
Cost:  $35 per person

Please Join us. Payment cannot be made at the door, but it is easy on the Gotham website. Click on the link below:
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Princeton-Meeting-2013-12-23-1

Please feel free to bring your friends and business associates!

For more information, please email me or, our Group Coordinator Suzanne, at suzanneneilson at comcast.net<mailto:suzanneneilson at comcast.net>

Hope to see you there.

Josh

Joshua Zinder, AIA, LEED AP, NCARB