[Fredslist] Come see/support Gothamite Steve Maggi when he sings at Lincoln Center May 20th!!

Steve Maggi smaggi at smalawyers.com
Wed Apr 30 11:06:21 EDT 2014

Fellow Gothamites,

The big day is coming up soon!

My chorus, the Brearley Singers, is having its 20th anniversary concert at Alice Tully Hall/Lincoln Center on May 20th, performing Dvorak's Stabat Mater.

Please come out and support me and the arts!

The link for those who want to buy the tickets directly on the web can do so via this link:

Brearley Singers 20th Anniversary Concert

 Brearley Singers 20th Anniversary Concert
Brearley Singers 20th Anniversary Concert
View on tickets.lincolncenter.org Preview by Yahoo

I have attached the flyers/posters for the show!

If you have any questions please let me know!

Steve Maggi
smaggi at smalawyers.com