[Fredslist] Extra! Extra!

Kelly Welles kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com
Tue Apr 29 21:16:19 EDT 2014

I hope everyone reads this Gazette. It is an absolute delight from beginning to end. Down-to-earth accounts of
Gotham Miami and the Florida keys by our intrepid leader; car alarms on a snowy morning; extreme commuting by Liz Saldana; a
selfless, random active of kindness by Ester Horowizt inspired by a neighbor's random act of kindness; and a priceless interview
of Jane Bedall by Shelly Simpson. My...what talent lurks within Gotham.

Read all about it!!!

Kelly

Kelly Welles, President
wellesfinancialservices.com
Trusted Advisor to Attorneys and Accountants
Specializing in Insurance and Benefits
733 Third Avenue @46th St. Suite 200
New York, NY 10017
Cell   917-626-8590
Fax   212-541-5900
WELLES FINANCIAL SERVICES
Business & Personal Financial Strategies