[Fredslist] CT EMT or Patient Care Tech Job needed

Ann Lindsay ann.lindsay2142 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 11:56:48 EDT 2014

Please forward this to a nurse/doctor/medical practice you know who would benefit from the hiring of a dedicated, hard working, responsible, passionate young woman looking for employment as an EMT, or patient care technician.

I have taken Michelle under my wing - literally she lives with me - as she has both touched my heart with her amazing spirit and kindness and impressed the hell out of me with her dedication to her medical craft.  Graduate of the University of Buffalo, 1000 hours of Volunteer EMT under her belt and applying now to PA schools, Michelle would be an invaluable resource to any medical setting.

Her Resume attached.

Thank you!!

Ann Lindsay
Style of Success Image Consulting