[Fredslist] DINNER GROUP WELCOMES BETH GOTTI

Kenneth Stuart kstuartlaw at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 24 12:36:15 EDT 2014

All,

Elizabeth (Beth) Gotti is the newest member of the DINNER GROUP and we are delighted to welcome her to Gotham Networking. Beth is Regional Sales Consultant with TriNet, an HR Outsourcing and Benefits Administrator. Beth can be reached at (212) 376-9879 or by email at Elizabeth.Gotti at trinet.com. Beth told me at our Dinner Group meeting on Tuesday evening that she hopes to be actively involved with Gotham events and networking.

Ken Stuart
Co-Chair, Dinner Group