[Fredslist] Candidate for NY or CT Summer Internship - Finance & Computer Science

Tessa Marquis tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com
Wed Apr 23 21:19:44 EDT 2014

One of our interns loves our company so much that he recommends we hire all
of his friends!
Unfortunately, I am out of space and projects for these guys.

Weison Lin

B.S. in Finance, Minor in Computer Science and Mathematics

New York University Stern School of Business '17

203-500-3429

 <mailto:weison.lin at stern.nyu.edu> weison.lin at stern.nyu.edu

.         first-year student at New York University.

.         helped to lead team to the semi-finals of the
PriceWaterhouseCoopers Management Consulting Case Competition, researched
Sealed Air Corporation, identified current management issues, and made the
appropriate recommendations.

.         working toward a minor in Computer Science and Mathematics at NYU

.         very familiar with Java, R, and Visual Basic, with some experience
in Python.

.         worked with corporate computer systems at internship with AXA.

Though I haven't met Weison, the young man who told him to contact me is
sending me the Cream of his social circle --  so I consider Weison "Highly
Recommended"

If a Gothamite can help, please do.

Resume attached.

Tessa Marquis