[Fredslist] REMINDER Just two days left; visit Gotham Staten Island, April 23

Corey Bearak bearak at me.com
Mon Apr 21 14:52:54 EDT 2014

REMINDER -- in case some missed below message last week during the holidays:

So maybe you were not able to join us during those tough winter months.

But with the advent of Spring, why not venture to that uncharted territory within the City of New York?

Seize the opportunity Gotham gives you to cross over into that uncharted island that lies within the City of New York.

Be part of a Gotham contingent that crosses the Verrazano Bridge or rides the Staten Island Ferry on Wednesday, April 23

Ride the Circuit to Staten Island Gotham:

Wednesday, April 23, noon (for pre-lunch networking) 12:30 p.m. (lunch)
at Waterfalls Restaurant, 2012 Victory Boulevard, Staten Island,  NY 10314 (just 10 minutes from the bridge).

when you attend the 4th in-formation meeting of Staten Island Gotham ("SIG").

This first Gotham group on Staten Island offers a unique opportunity to network through Gotham and to expand business prospects both on and off of Staten Island   North Shore resident Robert "Bob O" Olivari serves as the “Group Coordinator.” Bob O recently retired from public service and is active in Staten Island issues; some Gothamites met Bob 0 at a Brooklyn Power Breakfast group meeting, a joint meeting of GOtham GREENand the Construction group or the Holiday Party.  Rich Luthmann who also attended the Holiday Party has worked to spread the word and secured the Fresh Fish who joined us despite the snow at our Jan. 22 re-boot and our 2nd Meeting February 26 and at our last gathering - March 26 - for which Rich had created a Facebook page to PROMO that meeting and our Staten Island Gotham group.   Former Gotham Networker of the Year Corey Bearak who has many political and business (and social) relationships on the Island is guiding the group.

Expect to make some nice connections on Staten Island....
Please RSVP and also be sure to share your plans to attend in the comments section of the website's Staten Island group page.   Most important circuit riders and guests can pay the $30 admission online (thank your Gotham webmaster Mitch Tobol and our credit card (and LinkedIn) guru Marc Halpert).

And if you still need more, well download our news release announcing Staten Island Gotham (select the "download" at this page).

And if you just crave time with some Gotham Networkers of the Year (rumors abound at least one other may join us), attend this lunch and you'll not be disappointed.

Looking forward to greeting you on Wednesday.

-Bob O, Group Coordinator, SIG      Corey Bearak      Rich Luthmann       Al Fecci*
RobertOlivari at Verizon.net

P.S. and after you experienced crossing the bridge, or ferrying over (the Green way), check out Gotham GREEN with Corey the next day, Thursday, April 24, 12:30 p.m. at the Friars.  The confirmed reservations already indicate a great mix of professional who work in and/ or with sustainable businesses.

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counsel
Networker of the Year-2012| co-chair, GOtham GREEN | Gotham Towers | LI Legal | co-chair, Brooklyn Power Breakfast | co-chair, Staten Island Gotham
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Bearak at me.com ♦ StrategicPublicPolicy.com ♦ Bearak on Twitter
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]

*Al has some off-Island commitments this Wed. but will be there in spirit.