[Fredslist] Sales trainee position available at HUB International - 10th largest insurance broker in the world. 1st year - Chicago then NYC office location.

Rubin, Jeff Jeff.Rubin at hubinternational.com
Mon Apr 21 12:43:12 EDT 2014

Hi Everyone,

We are looking to hire a new employee to become a future producer at our HUB and we would like your help in identifying that person. If your referral is hired you can receive up to $2,000*.

Here are the characteristics of the ideal person we are looking for  (also attached is a job description):

*         Currently in an inside/outside sales role

*         Wants a career in outside sales

*         Sales oriented individual who has experience getting results and exceeding quota

*         Competitive, goal driven personality

*         Positive thinker and optimistic attitude

*         Excellent communication, listening and relationship building skills

*         Career driven mind set

The hired individual would spend their first year at HUB in the BDT Producer Development Program and then transition into a producer role for our HUB. Initial on-boarding and training takes place in Chicago. This position would then be based out of our New York City office.

You can learn more about HUB's Producer Development Program and the BDT at http://www.hubinternational.com/bdt/<http://www.linkedin.com/redirect?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ehubinternational%2Ecom%2Fbdt%2F&urlhash=KSXZ&_t=mbox_prop>. Also attached is the job description for your review.

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeffrey L. Rubin
Senior Vice President & CT Branch Manager
HUB International Northeast - Insurance Brokers

[HUB Email Logo]
777 Commerce Drive          1065 Avenue of the Americas
Fairfield, CT 06825             New York, N.Y. 10018
p: 203-337-1872                  p: 212-338-2880
f:  917-934-9411                  f: 917-934-9411

email: jeff.rubin at hubinternational.com
http://www.hubinternational.com<http://www.hubinternational.com/>

[LinkedIn icon for email signatures.jpg]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/anyakhanutina>  Connect to me on LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/in/jeffreyrubinhub/>