[Fredslist] Position wanted in ST LOUIS for Marketing/ Communications Professional

lynda l.feld at aavisresources.com
Mon Apr 21 10:35:59 EDT 2014

Hello, Gotham:

If any of you have contacts in St. Louis that you could put Rachel in touch
with, it would be greatly appreciated.  Rachel has an impressive background
in a health related foundation as the Director of Programs and
Communications.  This is the direction she is looking to take as she moves
from NY to St. Louis:

"In the "for-profit" industry I am interested in Marketing and/or events,
and project/program management. In the nonprofit environment, I am
interested in a Director of Communications and/or Programs role, or
Executive Director position. "

If you have any suggestions or contacts for Rachel, please contact her
directly at:  rbsimoneau at gmail.com.

Lynda Feld

Aavis Resources

(212)753-4272 - Main Number