[Fredslist] We mean business do you?

Joshua Zinder jzinder at joshuazinder.com
Mon Apr 21 09:19:27 EDT 2014

Gotham,
So much of the world revolves around Green......money, sustainability, growies, and amphibians......but as you have heard a popular frog sing...it is not easy being green. We all have a vested interest in the air you breath, the water you drink, and the products of the earth.  However we all really, really, like  the creations of an industrial world and we work and relax in our ergonomic chairs, with our computers and iPods humming away.  Which is fine as long as we are all doing our part to maintain, improve and sustain our natural resources.

So here is the pitch.....you can help too it is easy!  Invite the Greenies in your life...(that means business green, recreational green and all of those Granolas you know tease and love!!!) to Gotham Green on Thursday!!! And while you are at it ride the circuit too!!!  Gotham Green is about making green as well as saving it!!!

As Fred likes to say "Save the world, come to Gotham Green!!!!"

Hope to see you there!!!!!

Josh

[Inline image 2]

Joshua Zinder, AIA, LEED AP, NCARB