[Fredslist] Story Week Starts Sunday

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Fri Apr 18 17:29:42 EDT 2014

I'm pleased to announce that our annual Story Week commences this Sunday.

As you may know, the story is started by Hard Hitting Don Bernstein on his Sunday blog and then every other daily blogger follows up throughout the week and then Don ends it
off in a crescendo on the following Sunday.

A tradition has grown-up of an alternative story being posted by a number of anonymous renegades.  This year we are requesting that they post on our web site Wall to add to the variety of this event.

Don has provided us with the following teaser to entice our interest: it involves exotic women, a high school reunion and far more than you can imagine!

To be continued on Sunday and through out next week...

Sent from
my iPhone Fred