[Fredslist] Can it be April 24 already? Something planned, please be there.

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 09:28:09 EDT 2014

Please join us Thursday April 24 12:30-2 for the next Gotham Green meeting
at the Friar's Club and/or see * below.

*WE have lots of Fresh Fish and Circuit Riders who will be in attendance.
 Come and meet them, learn about what they do and how they contribute.*

What does the Green group do, why does it exist?

*GOtham GREEN* *provides a platform for businesses and professionals who
seek to connect and promote sustainable business opportunities, practices
and relationships.*

* FELLOW "GOTHAMITES"

Please
 think about your circle of friends and business associates who are
involved in:
Energy reduction
Sustainability
Products that are sustainable
Attorneys that work in this area
Lighting
Consulting
Architects
Engineers
Marketing in this area
Interior Designers
Roofers
Recruiters
Any person who has an interest in this area
Farming
Anyone from utilities
Advocacy groups
Landscaping
LEED related professionals
Real Estate professionals interested in reducing costs, improving property
values and keeping up with
  changing building codes

NOW THAT YOU TOOK YOUR PRECIOUS TIME TO THINK FOR US, WE ASK YOU TO ALSO

*invite them to this meeting  or let me know and I can reach out to them.* We
want* you* as well to share your thoughts and attend if at all possible.
 If not, I can assure you we will make your guest feel welcome and very
much part of the action.   We will appreciate your efforts.

THIS IS AN OPEN GROUP so all are welcome.

Please use the link below to RSVP:
https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/GOtham-GREEN/1839

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT ME

--
*Sherry Rivera*
LEED Green Associate
sherryrivera1 at gmail.com