[Fredslist] NY REAL ESTATE CHAPTER WELCOMES: Kathleen Randolpf of REGUS

stevek@myenergyauction.com Stevek at myenergyauction.com
Wed Apr 16 17:35:04 EDT 2014

The NY Real Estate Chapter is proud and most heartened to welcome new member
Kathleen Randolph to our network.

Regus, is the world's largest provider of flexible office space.
Regus specializes in short (month to month) to long term (up to 3 years)
license agreements for office space.

Kathleen has over 10 years of experience in successfully helping people
build and grow their businesses.
She loves networking, and has strong personal business relationships that
she is willing and wanting to share with the Gotham community.

She is looking forward to making many friends in our "tribe" and develop
mutually rewarding relationships.

Kathleen will make a terrific addition to our chapter as well as to our
network.

Please warmly welcome Kathleen Randolph to our "tribe" !

Business address and contact information:

Kathleen Randolph
Regus
299 Park Ave, 6th floor
Direct: 212-739-9601
CELL: 646-409-0714
EMAIL: Kathleen.randolph at regus.com
WEBSITE:  www.regus.com

GC New York Real Estate Chapter
Steve Kirschner
Vice President - Business Development
PREMIERE ENERGY AUCTIONS
75 Lane Road Suite 203
Fairfield, NJ 07004
Direct:   <tel:516%20528%202288> 516 528 2288
Email:  <mailto:stevek at myenergyauction.com> stevek at myenergyauction.com

 <http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=21750965&locale=en_US&trk=tyah>
Add me on LinkedIn

 <http://www.myenergyauction.com/> www.myenergyauction.com

The information in this email is confidential and may be privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy this message
and notify the sender immediately.
Regus PLC, 26, Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg