[Fredslist] Fwd: Breaking News - Freedom Boat Club alliance with Baja Marine

Peter DeVilbiss pdevilbiss at freedomboatclub.com
Wed Apr 16 15:38:13 EDT 2014

Dear Tribe,

I wanted to share some very exciting news for Freedom BoatClub and me. Please see below - freedom BoatClub really does now offer unprecedented opportunity for boaters whether they be due to Bodie and wanting to be trained and enjoy the benefits of the club, or whether they be better in voters who are looking to move up to a great brand and a nice big boat

Best regards,

Pete

Peter DeVilbiss
CEO, Freedom BoatClub of Connecticut and New York
516-699-8420

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: