[Fredslist] Paralegal/Assistant Needed!

Daniel Gershburg daniel at danielgershburg.com
Wed Apr 16 14:59:50 EDT 2014

Hello Gotham:

My amazing paralegal is leaving me in a month and going to law school (I
know, I know...)  If you know of anyone looking for a job, please send them
my way.  Here are some qualifications they must have:

-Experience with Apple/MAC computers
-Experience with residential real estate (closing packages, closing
statements, scheduling closings, loan modifications, etc.)
-Experience with Chapter 7 Bankruptcy filings
-Heavy client contact and amazing organizational skills
-Independent and able to work on their own.

Looking for a full time employee and hourly wages are commensurate with
experience.

If you know anyone, please send them my way

  55 Broad Street, Suite 18B
  New York, NY 10004
   t.  212.390.8866
   e. Daniel at DanielGershburg.com