[Fredslist] informational seminar this Thursday, April 17th

Jemal S Carter jscarter at ft.newyorklife.com
Tue Apr 15 17:53:27 EDT 2014

Tribe members,

I am assisting one of my agents in an free informational seminar, on Tax Diversifying Your Retirement! The event will take place on LIU Campus and will run from roughly 6:30pm to about 7:30pm with networking opportunities through out. We are doing this to give back to many of the business owners and residents in the communities that surround the campus. Please take a look at the flyer and come by if you are interested or just in the area. Please contact me if you have any questions or can not attend but would still like the complementary information. Thanks

"Failure is simply an excuse you made!" - J.S. Carter

Jemal Stephen Carter
Financial Services Professional
Agent, New York Life Insurance Company
Registered Representative offering securities through NYLIFE Securities LLC (member FINRA/SIPC), A Licensed Insurance Agency
1983 Marcus Avenue
Suite 210
Lake Success, NY 11042
516-354-5990

Direct Line: 516-354-5855

Mobile: 347-234-9215

http://www.guaranteesmatter.com/index.php/?id=MDExNjMwNg==

Like me on Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/jamelscarternyl

Connect with me on Linkedin:   http://www.linkedin.com/in/jamelcarternyl

If you do not wish to receive email communications from New York Life, please reply to this email, using the words "Opt out" in the subject line. Please copy email_optout at newyorklife.com<mailto:email_optout at newyorklife.com><mailto:email_optout at newyorklife.com>
New York Life Insurance Company, 51 Madison Ave., New York, NY 10010