[Fredslist] Thank our earlybird sponsors for our 2014 Bob Formica Memorial Gotham Golf & Tennis Outing

Bruce Swicker bswicker at frenkel.com
Mon Apr 14 21:56:13 EDT 2014

I will point out that the Caddie sponsorship is spoken for . . . . . by the ORIGINAL Caddie Sponsor!!!

BRS

Bruce R. Swicker
Vice President, Lawyers Program
Frenkel & Company
601 Plaza 3, 6th Floor
Harborside Financial Center
Jersey City, NJ 07311
TEL: 201-356-0104
NYC TEL: 212-764-6740
FAX: 201-536-4765
EMAIL: bswicker at frenkel.com<mailto:bswicker at frenkel.com>

FRENKEL EMAIL DISCLAIMER:
This email from Frenkel Benefits, LLC, dba Frenkel & Company and/or its affiliates ("Frenkel") is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email immediately and destroy all copies of the original message. Nothing contained herein constitutes nor is intended to constitute an offer, inducement, promise, or contract of any kind and/or a statement that any data contained herein is error free. Please also note that no changes can be made to any existing insurance contracts, and that new coverage cannot be bound, via an email (or voice mail) directed by its policyholder clients to a Frenkel representative. Likewise, Frenkel does not provide legal advice and this email should not be relied upon as such. Frenkel provides various insurance-related services, including facilitating the purchase of insurance coverage for clients from a variety of insurance carriers, group benefits providers and insurance markets and sometimes engages the services of other entities, such as wholesale brokers and premium finance companies, in connection with such coverage. Frenkel may receive compensation for its services from various sources depending on the circumstances surrounding the transaction. For additional information about our services and/or Frenkel's compensation arrangements, please visit our website at www.frenkel.com<http://www.frenkel.com>.