[Fredslist] Let's connect on LinkedIn

Liz Saldana LSaldana at Halstead.com
Sun Apr 13 10:18:10 EDT 2014

Peter,

I love that you put this suggestion out on FredsList and have already sent you an invitation to connect.  While many Gotham members are connected on LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+ and some even on FaceBook, there are many who aren't.  The links to my LinkedIn, Twitter and Google+ accounts are in my signature.  I'd be happy to connect with all Gotham members on those mediums and help by liking, sharing, etc. posts.

Best always,

Liz

[E8S_l]

A referral is the greatest compliment of all!

[cid:image001.gif at 01C74E8C.D1224320]

Liz Saldaña
Certified Negotiation Expert
Lic. R.E. Salesperson / REBNY Member