[Fredslist] For Theater Buffs: The Velocity of Autumn - Party time.

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Sun Apr 13 06:09:52 EDT 2014

:)

Sent from
 my iPhone Fred

On Apr 12, 2014, at 11:30 PM, "Kelly Welles" <kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com<mailto:kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com>> wrote:

Fred, Burt...a theater party is a grand idea. I had actually recommended doing this to my Gotham NY Health  & Aging cohorts a while back. We just didn't know about Stephen Ganns. Indeed, maybe there's a way to obtain a group a discount, charge full price and donate the difference to launch the Summer of Giving? Let's ask Stephan.

Enquiring Minds,

Kelly Welles, LUTCF
Co-chair, NY Health and Aging Resources
2006 Gotham Networker of the Year
Serving Retirement and Long Term Care Needs
for 25 Years.

Kelly Welles, President
wellesfinancialservices.com<http://wellesfinancialservices.com>
Trusted Advisor to Attorneys and Accountants
Specializing in Insurance and Benefits
733 Third Avenue @46th St. Suite 200
New York, NY 10017
Cell   917-626-8590
Fax   212-541-5900
WELLES FINANCIAL SERVICES
Business & Personal Financial Strategies