[Fredslist] Travel like a Pro with ProTravel

Tessa Marquis tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com
Fri Apr 11 17:37:01 EDT 2014

My husband is a consultant and has been "on the road" for about 35 years. I
have air travel domestically about 8 times a year for business, although
last year there were 5 extra trips for family business.

Since internet flights became easier to book, about 10 years ago, we have
been making all the arrangements for ourselves, as well as for the other
consultants in our company.

2 weeks ago I found out that my partner/husband, forgot to book our flights
to Chicago for this week. Needless to say (but I will say it anyway) I had
been reminding him every week for 2 months to get those dang tickets booked!
In the end, with last minute arrangements, we paid double what we should
have.

Tired of being a shrew, I decided yesterday evening to fire him from being
the company travel agent.

I met Cheri Elferis last year while riding the circuit to the International
Group and.
Today I am the proud, satisfied, booked, and relieved recipient of next
month's flights to Denver, Los Angeles, and San Francisco from various East
Coast airports!

Cheri was so fast it was like ..well, let's say it was done "In a Gotham
Minute"

A shout out to Cheri Elferis is in order!.Thank you so much, Cheri. I will
sleep easier tonight.
Please, Gothamites, take that grown-up step away from the not-so-easy price
comparison shopping of the internet and let Cheri's team do it for you.

Cheri Elferis
Protravel International
515 Madison Avenue - 8th flr
New York NY 10022

Phone:  212-702-2666   Efax: 646-792-3951

Email: cherie at protravelinc.com

I am so relieved to be done with Expedia and all the other travel sites!
They pretend it is fun but it ain't.

Tessa Marquis
Member, Gotham New Haven

"It is Better to Give than to Receive"
"Whatever Goes around, Comes around"

 <http://www.newstandardinstitute.com/> New Standard Institute, Inc.

Specializing in Electrical & Mechanical Skills and Maintenance Management
training.
"Training that Works.for People who Work"

84 Broad Street  |  Milford, CT 06460  |  USA
203.783.1582 x101
 <mailto:tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com>
tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com