[Fredslist] Ride The Expert Circuit on May 5

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 11 15:41:57 EDT 2014

Dear Gotham:  I am pleased to announce that our program on May 5 (12:15-2:00pm at Fabio Cucina Italiana, 214 E. 52nd between 2nd and 3rd Ave.) will feature Gothamite Rachel Lurie, Managing Principal, Lurie Information Consulting, LLC, whose topic will be:  "I WANT TO LIGHTEN UP.  IS THE CLOUD FOR ME?"
Rachel Lurie serves a diverse client base and offers a comprehensive background in the information and records management field.  She manages projects ranging from the creation, design and implementation of a hospital records management program to the development of a categorization scheme for a performing arts company.  Any Gotham professional who has been debating whether or not to use the new cloud technology for the storage and access of your  thousands of pages of information will not want to miss this meeting. Please RSVP to me if you plan to attend our meeting.  If you plan to come and/or bring a guest, please preregister and prepay the $35 luncheon fee on the Gotham website (www.gothamnetworking.com) by clicking on "events" and on "May 5" and on "experts meeting" and "pay online".  See you on May 5.  Dr. Gerry Goldhaber, Chair and GC, Gotham Expert Witness Group.

Gerald M. Goldhaber, Ph.D.President and CEO
GRA, LLC
800 6th Avenue, Suite 26G
New York, NY 10001

(212)379-6661 (O)(917)279-2303 (Cell)