[Fredslist] Hiring Bookkeepers at The RMG Group!

Cathy DeClemente cathy at rmgbookkeeping.com
Fri Apr 11 11:08:22 EDT 2014

Hi All,

We are looking for experienced and excellent bookkeepers that will be a
good fit for our company! The RMG Group is an incredibly fast growing
bookkeeping company (currently over 20 employees).

All of our bookkeepers have a great opportunity to work on a wide variety
of small business clients in the New York Metro Area. Our clients range
from the food industry to high fashion, legal to manufacturing, restaurants
to production companies, and everything in between!

Our bookkeepers enjoy an array of benefits including: paid time off,
flexible schedules, health insurance, full time or part time work, and many
other opportunities.

If you know someone that would be interested in a position, working with
us, please have them email:  recruiting at rmgbookkeeping.com

Please have them mention that they heard about this position from
Fredslist.

Have a beautiful weekend,

*Cathy *Cathy DeClemente
Director of Operations

*The RMG Group, Inc.*

*Bookkeeping & Allied Services *463 Lexington Avenue, 3rd floor
New York, NY 10017
tel: 212-256-0666 ext 708
email: cathy at RMGbookkeeping.com
website: www.RMGbookkeeping.com <http://www.rmgbookkeeping.com/>