[Fredslist] Hats off to Robert Esposito!

Ray Kubick Ray at rjkubick.com
Thu Apr 10 16:14:42 EDT 2014

Just want to take a quick minute to recap the great experience that Robert Esposito has provided to both my client and me.

I recently referred Robert over to a client and friend of mine who is in the south Florida restaurant business, with about three independent locations under her management, one newly opened in North Palm Beach. My client was looking for assistance with marketing as well as accounting items, looking to organize her overall business plan. Within a just a few weeks' time, Robert was able to help her build out a customized marketing plan and introduce her to an accountant with previous restaurant experience. Not only was Robert able to meet and exceed my client's needs, but he's also made me look great in the process!

Robert's commitment to clients and his fellow Gothamites is a true testament to outstanding service and the power of 'people helping people.'

Robert Esposito

Barter Luxury Marketing, Inc.

robert at barterluxury.com<mailto:robert at barterluxury.com>

www.barterluxury.com<http://www.barterluxury.com>

cell 347-262-0306

tel 954-530-5862

fax 646-417-6072

Kudos to Robert!
And a big thank you!

Thank you,
Ray
For compliance purposes, please send any investment related question(s)/comments to ray.kubick at nm.com
Raymond J. Kubick, CFP(r)
Wealth Management Advisor
2321 Whitney Ave, Suite 402
Hamden, CT 06518
(P) 203.281.1122  x501
(F) 203.903.0336
(W) www.raykubick.com<http://www.raykubick.com/>
[http://www.raykubick.com/include/images/IconSN2.gif]<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/raymond-kubick-cfp%C2%AE/22/563/824>
Connecticut Financial is a member of The Northwestern Mutual Financial Network (NMFN).  NMFN is the marketing name for the sales and distribution arm of The Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Company, Milwaukee, WI (NM) and its subsidiaries and affiliates. NMFN represents annuities, life & disability income insurance and Northwestern Long Term Care Insurance Company, Milwaukee, WI, a subsidiary of NM represents long-term care insurance. In addition, Raymond Kubick is a Registered Representative and Investment Adviser Representative of Northwestern Mutual Investment Services, LLC, 29 S Main St Ste 201, W Hartford, CT 06107 (860-570-7400), a wholly-owned company of NM, broker-dealer or registered investment adviser. There may be instances when this agent represents insurance companies in addition to NM or its affiliates.