[Fredslist] Gotham Magic requested: Yankees-Red Sox Silent Email Auction to benefit the Ryan Dunne Fundraiser

Rocky rky76 at aol.com
Mon Apr 7 16:00:41 EDT 2014

A Little Gotham Magic requested to assist a Veteran Battling Cancer

          Yankees-Red Sox Silent Email Auction to benefit the Ryan Dunne Fundraiser

Two Field MVP Club seats for Red Sox-Yankees game at Yankee Stadium on Thursday, April 10th at 7:05 pm have been generously donated to benefit the Ryan Dunne fundraiser.  These are excellent seats located field level behind home plate, and together have a value in excess of $800.  I will be accepting bids by email only, and will be closing down the bidding at noon on Tuesday, April 8th.  If you place a bid I will respond to you with the latest winning bid amount.

All bids must be sent to the following email address:  james.brennan at yale.edu

The starting bid price for the two ticket package is $350

Please keep in mind this auction will support Ryan Dunne, a 30 year old Army veteran who served in Afghanistan and is now battling Acute Non-differentiated Leukemia at Smilow in New Haven.  The fundraiser for Ryan is being held at Lorenzo’s Restaurant in West Haven from 12 – 4 on Saturday, April 19th.  Your support for Ryan is greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Rocky Gillis
CT Shoreline
rky76 at aol.com

PS I knew Ryan's grandfather Marty Dunn and know his father Rusty, who is a high school football coach.