[Fredslist] TIME IS JUST ABOUT OUT TO HEAR NANCY SCHESS SPEAK AT THE CONSTRUCTION MEETING ON WED APRIL 9

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 00:59:56 EDT 2014

On Wednesday April 9 the Construction group will have the pleasure of a
very special speaker.  Nancy Schess Partner of Klein Zelman Rothermel and
Schess, and Co-Founder of Gotham will share what is New at OSHA, what is
important for employers and employees as well as their trusted advisers to
know.

[image: OSHA logo]

*If you want to learn what has happene**d and what is expected to happen as
it pertains to OSHA, join us.  Invite your clients and get updated and
informed so you can be that go to person.*

*The Construction group is an OPEN group so all are welcome.  No need to
check with me, the Group Coordinator, just use the link below to RSVP.*

When is it you ask?
*Wednesday April 9 12:30 -2*

Where is it you ask?
*Friars Club*

*Please use the link below to RSVP:*
*https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/Construction/guest
<https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/Construction/guest>*

*We ask that you arrive at 12:15 to allow some networking time so we can
start the meeting promptly at 12:30.*

--
*Sherry Rivera*
LEED Green Associate